Clover Charms are Like Snowflakes...No Two are Alike!



I have been crafting away... preparing for the cold months ahead.

This is a handfull of my 'lucky in love' real four leaf clover jewelry charms. They are real clovers that I have handcast into heart shapes with a dash of sparkle. I just finished the final polishing of these & couldn't resist taking a photo of them gleaming in the sun peeking through one of our maple trees.

It's getting harder and harder to find a clover in the lawn during these dry August -almost- September days. It reminds me of the frosty days ahead.

I love the changing seasons here in Ohio, & need to make hay while the sun shines.

3 comments:

  1. how lovely!One summer when I was a kid our lawn was awash with them, we spent weeks picking them all - probably why they never came back again! Wonder what happened to them all, I pressed them somewhere?? ahhh good memories thankyou! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you could walk down memory lane with this! That's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful treasures! I can say that I have never come across a 4-leaf clover. So cool to actually see one!

    I am a new follower and I look forward to more posts!

    Stop by and say hello
    Jamie
    http://wwwbungelowjame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete